1 bunch of Kale remove leafy parts from stem and discard stem (tear into chip size pieces)
Place in bowl
Toss with 2 Tablespoons Olive oil and 3 Tablespoons Vinegar (see * section at end) and 1 to 1.5 tablespoons of sea salt
Place on parchment paper on oven pan-spread out (not a lot of overlapping)
Bake at 275 degrees for 45 minutes (or until crunchy)
* We use Vinegars and Olive Oils infused with flavors. In this recipe we used a Gremolata extra virgin olive oil and a White balsamic vinegar. A picture has been providedPost A Comment
Okay…this one is NUTTY!! Imagine a great snack in like 30 seconds. Here ya go…
Slice a Banana. Put a dab of peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter) on top.
BAM! There you go…it’s quick, it’s easy, and an awesome after school snack or mid-day pick me up…and its LIVE!!Post A Comment
Super Antioxidant Almond Bars
- 2 ½ cups slivered almonds
- ⅓ cup golden flaxseed meal
- ⅔ cup dried cherries
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- 10 drops vanilla crème stevia
- 2-3 tablespoon water
- Bonus ingredient: I personally add Acai pulp to the mix for an added antioxidant boost.
1. Place almonds, flax, cherries, cranberries and stevia in food processor, pulse until ground.
2. When well ground, place in a bowl and add the water. Knead until a consistent mixture
3. Remove from bowl and press into an 8×8 inch baking dish
4. Slice into bars and serve
My kids love these